Level up your website's search engine game like a boss!
Knowing the metrics that the search engines love is one thing. Utilizing these metrics in ways that provide longevity and volumes amount of traffic is another. With our advanced SEO philosophy, we aim to create authority for all of our clients. When the search engines recognize your brand to be trustworthy & authoritative, it translates into the collections of rankings that can make a difference to your business’ growth.
An SEO strategy that's certified wizardry.
On Page SEO
On page SEO are techniques focused on optimizing your website and its individual web pages.
This includes optimizing your website through how it is built, which keywords are used in the title tags, meta descriptions and image alt tags. It also includes improving how fast your website loads, in linking, the quality of your website content and much more.
Off Page SEO
Off Page SEO are techniques that are external, they are not done on your website.
The biggest technique is link building, which means getting high quality backlinks to your website.
Off Page SEO is used to increase your Domain Authority (DA) which helps ranking your website higher on search engines.
A combination of techniques used to improve your search engine results in a very short time.
This includes premium indexing services, creating additional quality PBN/Guest Post links, as well as 2nd tier and 3rd tier backlinks which we do not show on our reports. This is mainly to protect our sites from competitors and to keep our service top-notch.
No Fluff. Just Results.
Why use our service?
- We’ve helped hundreds of people like you become financially independent, by transforming websites to convert better, and attract more visitors.
- We help agencies provide better SEO services for their clients, which helps them attract and retain high paying customers for the long term.
- We help YOU make more sales, by implementing our proven SEO strategy that’s pushed thousands of keywords to page 1 of Google.
- We’re also the company that other SEO’s and agencies secretly hire when they just can’t get their clients’ websites ranked.
How many organs do I need to sell?
Up to 10 Page Website
Up to 10 Keywords
1 Monthly Report
Up to 20 Page Website
Up to 20 Keywords
1 Monthly Report
1 to 50+ Page Website
1 to 50+ Keywords
1 Monthly Report
Questions everyone keeps bugging us about
Read the 'Déjà Vu Dilemmas' directory for those questions on repeat mode.
We optimize all the pages (amount of pages depended on the plan you choose, e.g. Basic Plan includes up to 5 pages) on your website so that search engines can better understand the content of your website.
- Page Titles + Page Descriptions
- Meta Tags, Alt Tags, Open Graph Tags (Social Media)
- Page Content Optimization (Ensuring the keywords are on the actual page)
- Robots.txt and Sitemap Creation
- Checking/Fixing any Indexing Issues
Please Note: We require your WordPress website administrator login details in order to complete the On Page SEO.
Our talented link building team will create links from high authority websites to your website. This helps to increase your website’s domain authority and boosts your rankings for your specified keywords.
This includes but not limited to the following:
- Guest Posts (Used for “Link Juice” and driving Traffic to your website)
- PBN Backlinks (Used for “Link Juice” to improve DA/PA/TF/CF)
- Web 2.0 Properties (Used for “Link Juice” to improve DA/PA/TF/CF)
- Blog Comment Backlinks (Used for “Link Juice” to improve DA/PA/TF/CF)
- Citation Creation (Adding your business on online business directories)
- Social Signals (Sharing your website on Social Media)
- Secret Sauce (Hidden processes to boost your rankings very quickly)
Ranking will depend on a lot of factors such as keyword difficulty (competition for the keywords), if your website is optimized for the keywords you would like to rank for, age of your domain name, traffic you get, social media engagement, etc. Currently, there are over 200 ranking factors that Google uses for placing your on the search engine results page.
As a guideline, you can expect ranking improvements within 3 to 6 weeks for low to medium difficulty keywords. However, high competition keywords may take 12 months or longer before you start seeing 1st page results.
SEO is an ongoing process and has to be monitored, and updated over time in order to rank your site for the long run.
Please do not expect to rank on the first page of Google for highly competitive terms such as “make money online” or “internet marketing” for example.
Please contact us prior to purchasing if you would like to know the competitiveness of your desired target keywords, the choice of keywords to target is ultimately your choice and your responsibility.
Sure, click “ENQUIRE NOW” on the “Custom Plan” above, and provide us with your SEO requirements and we’ll be happy to send you a quote.
We require your WordPress website administrator login details in order to complete the On Page SEO.
What our clients are saying
We have completed over 5000+ orders, and we're just getting started!
Rebecca M."I have received very good results and more than doubled my monthly website traffic since I started working with SEO SA. I can highly recommend them if you are looking to improve your rankings on Google. I have no idea how this stuff works, but I trust them and will continue to work with them."
Bennie d.B."They did an excellent job, they were very patient and explained everything to me as this is my first time. Outstanding service! Search engine rankings is going up steadily. "